Monday, January 12, 2015

It's A Gallery Wall Ya'll!

I’ve been working on our home office for a little while now and have finally gotten to wall decor. I’m not sure why, but hanging wall décor has always made me nervous. I’ll be honest, I can be a bit indecisive and putting a hole in my wall makes me a little uneasy. What if I change my mind? Then I put a hole in the wall for no reason. That is probably the reason I’ve taken my time on putting up this gallery wall.
I started collecting items from my junkin’ adventures that would work great with some photos I wanted to hang. I laid out all of the items and started moving them around until I was certain I liked the arrangement.  When I told Chris I was ready to hang I forgot that my junkin’ items weren’t typical wall décor and they didn’t have hooks. Whoops. Hubba hubba to the rescue, we placed hooks on the back and were ready to go!
The drawer, plinth, large metal shelf, and grain belt were all found while junkin’. I received the large frame as a gift and purchased the canvas from Canvas People. (If you haven’t checked out Canvas People yet, you’re missing out!)

I’m so excited with how it turned out and am glad that I didn’t put any unnecessary holes into the wall, either!





Rather Be Junkin'
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment