Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Church Pew

     A few months ago my grandma and I pulled an old church pew out of a neighbors trash. It was my newest treasure. This old piece of furniture told story with the many dings and dents it contained giving this  great piece amazing character. Character. What made this piece so unique and fascinating. I still don't believe the original owners new what they had. Here's a few sneak peek pictures of the church pew! I'll be sure to post the finished product once it is done!!

Here is the bench shortly after I saved it!

Here's a little sneak peek of the process I am doing on the bench!

Be sure to check back to see the finished product!! 

Heather 
Loulabell Interiors

2 comments:

  1. Coloring the church pew with a vibrant shade is a good idea. It will surely look contemporary, and possibly brand new! Nine months have passed since this post, are there any updates on your pew project? Please post a photo of how the church pew looks now. I’m really excited to see the result!

    Earnestine Kettering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I just started back up with the blog! It looks like I never took any final pictures, which makes me so sad!

      Delete